Starting school is an exciting event for your child! He or she has heard about it from parents, brothers, sisters, or friends and is probably eager to begin school.
In order to make this experience a happy and meaningful one, you and your child are invited to visit our classrooms on Monday, August 22 from 5:00-6:00 p.m. before school begins on Wednesday, August 24. The kindergarten teachers will begin the evening’s activities promptly at 5:00 p.m.
Some of the activities we have planned include:
- Getting acquainted with you, your child, and some of their classmates.
- Taking a brief tour of the school.
- Hearing a story at circle time.
- Getting your child involved in some “center” activities.
- Meeting with parents to answer questions and explain classroom procedures.
- Taking a practice bus ride.
We are looking forward to meeting you and your child on orientation day!