Today is Monday, November 12, 2018
It is the 54th day of school.
The Lunch Menu for today will feature:
Hot Dog with Toppings on a Bun
Buffalo Chicken Dip with Tortilla Chips
Green Beans or Carrots/Celery/Broccoli
Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk
- Today will follow the B schedule.
- Reminder make up pictures and picture retakes will be done this Wednesday.
- The fall book fair is happening this week! Check with your teacher to see when your class is scheduled to visit and remember that the book fair will be open on Monday and Tuesday evening during parent teacher conferences so you can stop by with your parents.
- Congratulations to Mrs. Buchmann’s class who is turning in their class tokens for a day of celebration with pajamas, stuffed animals, a movie and popcorn!
- 5th Grade students have you been working on your design for the yearbook cover page? One students work will be selected as the winner, while all others who meet the rules will be published within the yearbook. Art work needs to be submitted to the office by this Wednesday morning.
- Students within your classroom you will find a spare change container, all money placed in that container will be sent over to Zimbabwe, to help orphan children. Remember that the classroom that collects the most change will win a movie and popcorn day! Change will be collected until December 7th.
- Any girls currently in 4th, 5th, or 6th grade interested in learning the basics of volleyball stop by the office and pick up a flyer about a free clinic happening in Tyrone this month.
- Students taking SAXOPHONE lessons will be meeting tomorrow.