Today is Friday, December 21, 2018
It is the 76th day of school.
The Lunch Menu for today will feature Pizza!
Your Choice of Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza
Tater Tots or Carrots/Celery/Chickpeas
Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk
- Today will NOT follow a letter schedule.
- Band students should report to the band room following the announcements. Be sure to bring your instruments and music stands.
- The Hornet Buck Store will be open this morning. It is really important that you know what you want and that you have your hornet bucks counted as shopping time will be short. Please wait for a 5th grade escort.
- Congratulations to the following students for being chosen to be in the "Specialist Spotlight." Kindergarten - Holden McMahon, First Grade - Joseph Foster, Second Grade - Logan Griffith, Third Grade - Casey Harman, Fourth Grade - Waylon Welch, and Fifth Grade - Hunter Allison. Please report to the gym following announcements for your certificate and picture! Keep following the 3 Be's!!!
- Students remember today is a half day with dismissal at 12:15 for Elementary.
- We wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR see you all on Janurary 3rd!