Today is Tuesday, December 18, 2018
It is the 73rd day of school.
The Lunch Menu for today will feature:
Taco Tuesday featuring Nachos Grande
Buttered Peas or Carrots/Celery/Fresh Spinach
Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk
- Today will follow the F schedule.
- Lego 4-8th Grade will be meeting today after school until 4 PM.
- Awesome job to all those who performed last night at the Holiday Music Concert!
- The Holiday Music Concert for 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grades as well as the Band and Chorus is tonight at 7 PM in the High School Auditorium. Remember the dress code is business casual to all out festive and those coming to watch are asked to bring a canned food item for admission.
- Band members please remember to bring your instrument to the concert tonight. You will not be able to participate in the band portion of the concert if you do not have your instrument.
- Way to go JV Elementary! You helped many people by collecting $743.46 for the Huntingdon County United Way spare change drive. This is the most we have ever collected!!! The first place classroom and winners of a pizza party is Mrs. Baker's third grade class; they donated $218.96! Second place, and also, earning a pizza party is Miss Kenney's kindergarten class; they collected $128.32. The following have earned an extra PE time for being the top at each grade level. Miss Kenney, Mrs. Hershey, Mrs. Buchmann, Mrs. Baker, Mrs. Detwiler, and Mrs. Manyara. Thank you for your help!!!
- Do you like building with K'NEX? Are you interested in constructing a crane out of 1400 pieces and a motor? Are you in grades 4 & 5? If so, pick up an application outside Ms. Cox's room. Applications are due Thursday, December 20. Any questions, see Ms. Cox.
- Tomorrow is Pajama Day! We hope you will participate by wearing school and weather appropriate holiday PJ’s. Make sure you wear your sneakers and bring your slippers in your backpack.
- The Hornet buck store will be open this Friday. Count up your hornet bucks and wait for your 5th grade escort! Your teacher has a list of available items.