Today is Friday, December 7, 2018
It is the 66th day of school.
The Lunch Menu for today will feature:
Your Choice of Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza
Tater Tots or Carrots/Celery/Chickpeas
Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk
- Today will follow the G schedule.
- This is the last day for Santa’s Workshop! Make sure you bring your money during your classes scheduled time and if you have not had a chance to shop make sure you ask your teacher for permission to do so after 9:30 during open shopping time.
- 5th Grade Chorus members will be meeting during recess today.
- Congratulations to Mrs. Myers' class who is decking the halls today with festive decorations as part of their token reward! Way to follow the 3 B’s!
- The following students have been chosen to be in the Specialist Spotlight this week: Kindergarten-Jackson Carper, 1st grade-Adilyn Woelfl, 2nd grade-Isabella Franks, 3rd grade-Klohie Brown, 4th grade-Ava Sager, 5th grade-Eve McCrum. Please come to the gym following announcements for your certificates and pictures. Congratulations and keep following the 3 Be's!
- Have you heard your class could win a pizza party for helping those in need? It’s not too late to bring in cans of fruit, vegetable and soup to help your class win, but you only have until next Friday, so get those cans in!
- Do you want to be part of a community celebration? Do you enjoy caroling? Do you want to see Santa? Then make plans to be at the Alexandria Community Holiday Party tonight at 6 PM.