Today is Thursday, December 6, 2018
It is the 65th day of school.
The Lunch Menu for today will feature:
Chicken Alfredo over Pasta
Chicken Tenders with a dinner roll
Steamed Broccoli or Carrots/Celery/Cherry Tomatoes
Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk
- Today will follow the F schedule.
- Congratulations to the JV Genre Geniuses who won second place win last night at the Reading Competition!
- Santa’s Workshop is opening this morning. If you plan to shop, make sure you bring in your money during your classes scheduled time.
- Students taking TROMBONE lessons will be meeting tomorrow after announcements.
- The holiday season is quickly approaching and fifth grade needs your help! They are collecting canned food for the “In the Spirt” program which helps provide food for those in need. The classroom that brings in the most canned fruit, vegetables, and soup will win a pizza party, but hurry you only have until the 14th!
- There are only two days left to donate to the spare change drive to help orphan children in Zimbabwe. Remember that the classroom that collects the most change will win a movie and popcorn day!
- Do you want to be part of a community celebration? Do you enjoy caroling? Do you want to see Santa? Then make plans to be at the Alexandria Community Holiday Party is this Friday at 6 PM.