Today is Friday, November 30, 2018
It is the 61st day of school.
The Lunch Menu for today will feature:
Your Choice of Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza
Tater Tots or Carrots/Celery/Chickpeas
Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk
- Today will follow the B schedule.
- Red, Blue, Yellow! Red, Blue, Yellow! How do I get green? Ahhhh! Mix them! Mix them! See what happens! Do blue and red make a new color? Come to science club kindergartners and first graders to explore and see how many colors you can make.
- Fifth grade is asking for your help! They are collecting canned food for the “In the Spirt” program which helps folks in our area during the holiday season. The class that brings in the most canned fruit, vegetables, and soup will win a pizza party!
- Students within your classroom you will find a spare change container, all money placed in that container will be sent over to Zimbabwe, to help orphan children. Remember that the classroom that collects the most change will win a movie and popcorn day! Change will be collected until December 7th.
- Students taking SAXAPHONE lessons will be meeting Monday after announcements.
- Friendly reminder the SNAX program will be closed until Monday, December 3rd.