Today is Wednesday, November 14, 2018
It is the 56th day of school.
The Lunch Menu for today will feature:
Spaghetti and Meatballs with a Garlic Breadstick
Steamed Broccoli or Carrots/Celery/Salad
Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk
- Today will follow the D schedule.
- 4th Grade Chorus will be meeting today during recess.
- Today Mrs. McMasters and Ms. Morrison’s Classes will be teaming up to gather the recycling. Please have your bins in the hallway by noon for pick up.
- Make up pictures and picture retakes will be done this morning in the cafeteria, make sure you have your picture form and money with you.
- Students the PTO fundraiser is due today! Please submit your order forms and money to your teacher.
- 5th Grade student’s the yearbook cover page contest ends this morning. Please submit your art work and your permission slip with the morning envelope. Judging will occur this evening at the PTO meeting.
- The annual Thanksgiving Luncheon is quickly approaching, please make sure you turn in any reservation sheets and money you have with the morning envelope.
- Students within your classroom you will find a spare change container, all money placed in that container will be sent over to Zimbabwe, to help orphan children. Remember that the classroom that collects the most change will win a movie and popcorn day! Change will be collected until December 7th.
- Please note that Lego and Lego Jr. have been cancelled for this week.
- Students taking DRUM and PERCUSSION lessons will be meeting tomorrow.
- This is a friendly reminder that there will be no school for students on Friday!