Today is Tuesday, November 13, 2018
It is the 55th day of school.
The Lunch Menu for today will feature:
Hot Ham and Cheese on a Pretzel Roll
Taco Tuesday: Walking Taco
Buttered Peas or Carrots/Celery/Cauliflower
Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk
- Today will follow the C schedule.
- Reminder make up pictures and picture retakes will be done tomorrow morning.
- Students have you sold your 5 items for the PTO fundraiser? If not please take time to do so tonight as the fundraiser ends tomorrow.
- 5th Grade student’s the yearbook cover page contest ends tomorrow. Make sure you have followed the outlined rules and have your permission slip signed by a parent. All art work needs to be submitted to the office by tomorrow morning.
- The fall book fair is happening this week! Check with your teacher to see when your class is scheduled to visit and remember that the book fair will be open this evening during parent teacher conferences so you can stop by with your parents.
- Fifth grade is asking for your help! They are collecting canned food for the “In the Spirt” program which helps folks in our area during the holiday season. The class that brings in the most canned fruit, vegetables, and soup will win a pizza party!
- Any girls currently in 4th, 5th, or 6th grade interested in learning the basics of volleyball stop by the office and pick up a flyer about a free clinic happening in Tyrone this month.
- Please note that Lego and Lego Jr. have been cancelled for this week.
- Students taking CLARINET lessons will be meeting tomorrow.