Today is Tuesday, January 15, 2019
It is the 86th day of school.
The Lunch Menu for today will feature
BBQ Rib on a Bun
Taco Tuesday Featuring a Soft Shell Beef Taco
Buttered Peas or Carrots/Celery/Fresh Spinach
Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk
- Today will follow the A schedule.
- 2nd Grade Art Club will be meeting after school tomorrow.
- Congratulations boys and girls! Your Super Hero Celebration will be this Friday! Wear your super hero outfits and bring your super powers with you!
- Attention fourth and fifth graders - if you signed up to bring Hugs fruit barrels, please bring them in as soon as possible!
- The Box Top and Dime Blitz is underway. Remember no collection sheets will be used for the blitz, instead you are asked to place both box tops and dimes in either a Ziploc baggie or a sealed envelope with your name and your classroom teachers name on it.
- Students gather up your hornet bucks and get a class bid together as we have a bag of box tops here in the office that is up for bids. Teachers please email your classes bid to Mrs. Harpster by NOON on the 24th. The highest bidding classroom will get to add our bag of box tops to their classes total.
- Do you like a challenge? Do you like to draw and design? Then you should stop by the office to pick up an information sheet about the logo design challenge for the ENGINE of Central PA. You have until January 28th to submit your design.
- The varsity boys' basketball team will be hosting the 2nd annual "Hoops for Healthy Hearts" game on Friday, January 25 against the Glendale Vikings. Shirts are available to order until this Friday, from all team members, by picking up and returning an order form to the office, or online at www.exposedgrafix.com. Plan to come support the team, play a few fun games, take a chance on a raffle, and wear your RED. All proceeds from the event benefit the JC Blair Cardiac Care Unit in Huntingdon.
- Students taking FLUTE lessons remember you will have practice tomorrow after announcements.