Today is Wednesday, January 9, 2019
It is the 82nd day of school.
The Lunch Menu for today will feature
Spaghetti and Meatballs with a Garlic Breadstick
Meatball Hoagie on a Bun
Steamed Broccoli or Carrots/Celery/Salad
Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk
- Today will follow the E schedule.
- Today Ms. Joivell and Mrs. Manyara’s classes will be teaming up to collect the recycling. Please have your bins in the hallway by noon.
- Everyone is asked to bring a non-glass water bottle to school by tomorrow, as you will need it for the Water Station Fill Up Lesson, being conducted by Mrs. Grugan.
- The boys' basketball team will be hosting the 2nd annual "Hoops for Healthy Hearts" game on Friday, January 25 against the Glendale Vikings. Shirts are available to order from all team members, by picking up and returning an order form to the office, or online at www.exposedgrafix.com. Plan to come support the team, play a few fun games, take a chance on a raffle, and wear your RED. All proceeds from the event benefit the JC Blair Cardiac Care Unit in Huntingdon.
- The next Box Top Blitz begins Monday! For this blitz both Box Tops and Dimes will be collected, you can find more information out in the January Newsletter.
- Students taking TRUMPET lessons remember you will have lessons tomorrow after announcements.