Today is Wednesday, December 19, 2018
It is the 74th day of school.
The Lunch Menu for today will feature:
Parmesan Baked Chicken
Mashed Potatoes with Gravy
Broccoli with Cheese Sauce
Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk
- Today will follow the G schedule.
- Awesome job to all those who performed last night at the Holiday Music Concert!
- Lego and Lego Jr. will be meeting today after school until 4 PM.
- Today Mrs. McGinnis and Ms. Detwiler’s classes will be teaming up to collect recycling. Please have your bins in the hallway by noon.
- Mrs. Manyara's class earned enough tokens to have a special pancake breakfast this morning. Way to follow the 3 B’s!
- Do you like building with K'NEX? Are you interested in constructing a crane out of 1400 pieces and a motor? Are you in grades 4 & 5? If so, pick up an application outside Ms. Cox's room. Applications are due TOMORROW. Any questions, see Ms. Cox.
- The Hornet buck store will be open this Friday. Count up your hornet bucks and wait for your 5th grade escort! Your teacher has a list of available items.