Today is Thursday, December 13, 2018
It is the 70th day of school.
The Lunch Menu for today will feature:
Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Tomato Soup
Cheeseburger on a Bun
French Fries or Carrots/Celery/Red Peppers
Choice of Fruit and Choice of Milk
- Today will follow the C schedule.
- 5th Grade chorus members should report to the music room during Specialist TODAY to rehearse with Dr. Quinter.
- Lego 4th-8th Grade will be meeting after school today until 4.
- There will be combined band practice TOMORROW immediately after checking in with your homeroom teacher in the morning. Band members, bring your instrument and music stand to the music room to store.
- Students you only have one day left to bring in cans of fruit, vegetables and soup to help your class win a pizza party and to help 5th grade reach their goal of 1000 cans! It’s not too late so get those cans in!
- A special super hero snack up is up for bid tomorrow. Count up your hornet bucks and have your teacher email your bid to Mrs. Miller by noon on TODAY.
- Congratulations to the following students who were on the winning row of the Principals 100 Chart! Kaydence Trimer, Mason Clark, Kaitlin Ehgartner, Brody Grundusky, Holden McMahon, Kyara Irvin, Lita Hawn, Mazzy Hartman, and Brooklyn Harman. These students should report to the office to see Mrs. Harpster immediately following the announcements. Mason was our lucky winner within the row so Mrs. Gregory’s whole class earns a special prize too!
- The Holiday Music Concerts will be next Monday and Tuesday evening in the High School Auditorium at 7 PM. Please plan to dress up for the event and bring a canned food item for admission.
- NEXT Wednesday, December 19th there will be a school wide Holiday PJ Day! Please plan to participate by wearing school and weather appropriate jammies, also wear your sneakers and bring your slippers in your backpack.